[78-L] Columbia No. 3587, NOT Bob Roberts record after all

victrola78s at aol.com victrola78s at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 07:19:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for this, Dan. I'm always amused when these label glitches happen. I was ready to hear Bob Roberts, but I also like Victor Herbert. And I like Prince's Band. So it's still a kind of "win-win" situation. Another quirk I found in that box of records was Victor 20467, "Hello Swanee Hello" on the A-side & "Since I Found You" on the B-side. The labels were reversed. Must've been a slow day in Camden back in 1927!

Dennis "Take my tie, take my collar" Forkel