[78-L] Columbia No. 3587, NOT Bob Roberts record after all

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 7 07:15:42 PDT 2011

This seemed to happen frequently at Columbia. I have a green label Jewish
record where one side is actually Chinese (similar matrix number or something),
and I've had a few pressings of The Midnight Attack (Prince's Band) which are
actually a much earlier band recording (some other "Charge" piece, so few would
have noticed the difference).

dl