[78-L] Not 78s - but fun - check out Google TODAY!

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 6 08:27:51 PDT 2011

At 15:01 06/08/2011, SR wrote:

>If you haven't Googled anything today yet, go to Goole and click on
>the TV screen. Then click on the different channels. Have fun!
>
>Steve

These things are a pain in the a--- neck. I started using google over
other search engines because of its clean straight forward interface
-- as opposed to, say, Yahoo with its floating all singing all
dancing ads. In the last few years they have crapped it up so much
with stuff like this and the one for Les Paul that it becomes
annoying. Its not novel or cute any more.

For the uncluttered experience, I now use the secure version on
https://www.google.com