[78-L] ^Hays Office query off topic

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Aug 2 15:47:31 PDT 2011

By coincidence,  just last night I was reading director Andre De Toth's
recollections about that movie  He was determined to make any and all
settings as realistic as possible,  including the bedroom.  The final heist
scene was actually filmed at the Glendale branch of Bank of America...I
doubt they'd allow that today.

To make this a 78 thread,  the first scene has Dub Taylor as a gas station
attendant who says (to the guy who is about to rob him)  that he'd requested
the Doris Day record which is playing on the radio.

Taylor