[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 1 22:28:52 PDT 2011

 Makes me wonder whether my SONY "Super-BETA Hi-Fi" machine still works or not;  it's been in the attic for at least 15
years.  When new, the pic & sound were super - couldn't tell tape from cable, most of the time.  Then the tuner fitzed in a
way the repair shop could never duplicate, so it never got fixed (the timer would start on a non-existant channel & had to
be manually clicked to a real channel, so the timer was useless - as was the "lifetime warranty"!)