[78-L] Waring's "Freshie" -- alternate take!

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Fri Jul 29 13:24:48 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

Last month I posted regarding Take 2 of "Freshie" by Waring's
Pennsylvanians, having encountered it on YouTube, and wondered if it
had been issued on 78. The other night I was sorting through boxes of
duplicate records from a big purchase (some 12 years ago...aaargh!)
and -- voila! A copy of Victor 19784-A turned up with Take 2!
Unfortunately, this copy is quite worn, but it proves PBVE 141-2 was
in fact issued.

Take care,

Joe
--
"How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in
heaven."--Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988), science fiction writer