[78-L] what makes a record valuable? was Ameri-Briticisms

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Wed Jul 27 10:08:22 PDT 2011

I have very mixed feelings on the notion of value.
When it comes to my genuinely rare items I'm usually not even sure what
to do with them usually. I have a transcription from a broadcast of a
Joe Louis fight, and glass acetates of the singer Helen Oelheim...  they
both sit in a box so I don't break them. What kind of enjoyment is that?

-Thatcher