[78-L] Ameri-Briticisms (was Re: Overseas Recorded Broadcasting Service ( ENSA))

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 25 19:19:44 PDT 2011

There are estate sales that are organized by professionals. I get the
impression that sometimes not all the stuff is from the one house.
And not long ago I was given access to "all the records" left behind by a
deceased person, who had specified this to his friends before dying. I was
interested in only a small percentage of them, which I took..the sale
organizers really didn't have the faintest idea what to do with the rest, which
they probably offered as one huge lot.

dl