[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 30

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Sat Jul 23 17:26:05 PDT 2011

Well, constipation is a primary side effect of using pain killers, to
which
I understand Elvis was addicted.

Poor guy!  A simple kid whose modest talents were grossly exaggerated
by his handlers and "the music biz" and, understandably, his own ego.

In a similar vein, I'm surprised Michael Jackson lived as long as he
did.

Doug Pomeroy