[78-L] Morton Gould - South of the Border

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:37:31 PDT 2011

One of the reasons that I needed the MP3s is that this album has never been
issued on CD, unless it was reissued in a place like Japan. I expected
Collectibles to do it since they did some reissues of 'light' music from
that era some years ago, but they never issued anything of Gould's. The only
CD reissue of Gould from his Columbia era is on Dutton/Vocalion.

Jeff Sultanof