[78-L] Lost Laurel and Hardy

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jul 21 09:20:33 PDT 2011

Most of us (all of us?) are aware of L&H's famous piano moving skit
where they push a piano uphill. But can you tell me the name of the
other one where they attempt to maneuver a piano down a set of zig-zag
stairs and end up crushing a car? I only saw this one once and may be
misrepresenting it, but I think that's the gist of it. I thought it was
funnier than the famous one and would love to see it again.
Malcolm

*******