[78-L] Home 78 rpm disc Recorder

Samuel Samuel samhopper at mail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:27:25 PDT 2011

I read here that these machines were considered 'toys' - which is not really true.
 Many of these portable record lathes were very good - and were often used by some recording studios and radio stations.
 See a re-conditioned rek-o-kut portable in action here:
 http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/videos/48/67/record-lathe-cutting-a-78rpm-r