[78-L] Home 78 rpm disc Recorder

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 17:58:29 PDT 2011

Could it have been a Sentinel?By the way,I recently acquired an old Midswest radio/phono combination circa 1951(it has a three speed record changer).I need to get a line on a replacement needle and/or cartridge for it.The last time I saw a disc recorder was the old Packard Bell that was in the bandroom of my alma mater,North Bend
High School in North Bend,Oregon.That was in 1970 and it still worked.There were a couple of recordings that the high school band recorded some then 25 years ago.It disappeared sometime afterwords.I played tuba and
trumpet then.The name of the tune cut was the "Storm King" march which I remember playhing then.I graduated in 1970s.Thanks for the memories.