[78-L] Home 78 rpm disc Recorder

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:58:26 PDT 2011

Thanks for quick responses. It was not Silvertone, but a brand I'd never
seen before in any context. I'll check the brand this week, and at least ask
about a recorder I can identify.

However, a follow up question. Is there any value to such an item? I don't
mean will someone buy it; but other than for sport, is there a single reason
one would still use it?

I suspect thirty bucks would make me the "proud, new owner." It's after that
where I get worried. Addicts never really need to try a new drink, and
perhaps my addiction to 78s doesn't need a new genre for mere or more folly.

df

Home 78 rpm disc Recorder