[78-L] Victor 19398 (was Brunswick 2630)

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Sat Jul 16 16:45:32 PDT 2011

 >Thanks for the heads-up on that alternate take
I've been meaning to ask Sam Brylawski about this one. EDVR sez take 1 destroyed, take 2 issued. I have an Oakland pressing of...wait for it...take 3, audibly different from -2, which is included on the National Jukebox.
DJD

Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com