[78-L] recordings from "Pins and Needles"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 14 19:52:24 PDT 2011

I have Mene Mene Tekel on Keynote (Clarence somebody, original cast), the two
Deccas, I know someone who has the Mikado thing, and I presume the Harold Rome
tracks on the JJA album are the ones he recorded for Heritage which were
reissued by DRG.

That said, the CD business is dead and I can't imagine 5 copies of this selling
outside the US where it wouldn't be legal till 2067. Better to post it on Toast
of New York.

dl