[78-L] E. F. Trapp Co of Minneapolis, MN

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Fri Jul 8 14:09:31 PDT 2011

Label name is Baganz.
I have images of Baganz 2, 7 & 8, so app. a small private series.
7-A is a harp solo by Otto Baganz.
Evidently the records are played by the Baganz Trio or its members.

A "Baganz Trio Concert Program" (flyer) includes, in normal print, a religious tune
arr. by Reuben Baganz (Vibraharp Solo) and a religious Medley, arr. by Otto Baganz.
Also listed is "FINLANDIA ("Be Still My Soul")" by Sibelius.
Flyer states: "The Trio carries a supply of records for immediate delivery after each concert".
I will mail the scan of the flyer.

But what is/did E.F. Trapp Co in Minneapolis? Were they sellers of these records?

han enderman
===
>>> Hi... Trying to decipher a label and not so good on the gothic script. Could there be a label called "Baganz" " bayanz" or something similar ? Got a 12 inch 78rpm of Sibeliius' Finlandia to catalogue and Mr. Google did not yield any results to my queries.

Record number is "2" :)
 mx rt165251-1/2

Thanks... Darren
Music Library Finland