[78-L] One or three holes?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 30 20:28:52 PDT 2011

One of the jocks at the Oshawa station finished playing a Jimmy Osmond record
and then butted out his cigarette on it. I cut "Dead Skunk" off halfway through
and said "Well, that's enough of that" but in that case, I was being edgy since
we hadn't even playlisted that one. And we did eventually play Alone Again
Naturally for real.

dl