[78-L] I'm looking for a copy of "Ladébauche au Teléphone."

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 27 19:25:06 PDT 2011

It looks as if these are the only Hamel titles posted to the Virtual Gramophone:
Hamel, Elzéar 	David Larouche : La débauche [i.e. Ladébauche] 	Details
Listen 	[MP3 1,524 KB]
Hamel, Elzéar 	La guignolée 	Details 	Listen 	[MP3 2,287 KB]
Hamel, Elzéar 	Ladébauche aux États 	Details 	Listen 	[MP3 1,453 KB]
Hamel, Elzéar 	Ladébauche dompteur de lions 	Details 	Listen 	[MP3 1,865 KB]
Hamel, Elzéar 	Ladébauche : Le rebouteux 	Details 	Listen 	[MP3 1,311 KB]
Hamel, Elzéar 	Ladébauche parlant de mode 	Details 	Listen 	[MP3 1,247 KB]

Two minutes later:

I have it in a cover version by "du May d'Amour" (Prof. Joseph Dumais) on His
Master's Voice 216009. Interesting that Berliner would issue this in the
regular English Canadian series and not the French 263xxx series.

dl