[78-L] I'm looking for a copy of "Ladébauche au Teléphone."

Eric Byron Bear128 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 15:31:15 PDT 2011

I am trying to find a copy of "Ladébauche au Teléphone," which was issued in 1916 by Columbia, catalogue number E3078. The performer is Elzéar Hamel. Getting a copy of the  record would be great. A CD would also work. Since  the work is for a paper, a transcription and translation would even be better. I wrote to the Virtual Gramophone, but so far I haven't heard anything. Syracuse has a copy, but they said I would have to go up there to listen to it, which is not possible.

Does anybody have any idea where I might find one or more of these items.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Byron