[78-L] Q.R.S. discs ^

Jig Boo jigboo84 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 10:16:02 PDT 2011

Hi Malcolm,

I think $74.99 is fair for the record of course b/c I am selling it and because it is actually good; uptempo musically and listenable as opposed to many of early quartet discs. And the guitar, which honestly adds to the performance is almost certainly unlisted Hoke Rice. Rice made other solo records that same time period.

(to me, many of the piano or worse yet-organ accomps on many of these are awful)
The Hoke rice QRS's that I've sold in V or so condition seemed to sell around $35-$48.
Paul