[78-L] eBay stuff, was Re: Q.R.S. discs

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Jun 19 08:08:12 PDT 2011

I think you can make additional comments on your listing but if you make an egregious error and can't fix it because someone has already bid on it, you can also end the auction early (citing one of several reasons - "item is no longer available" is the best). If this happens, I would send an email to the bidder that there was a mistake and that you are relisting the record and he/she will reenter their bid.

Cary Ginell