[78-L] Q.R.S. discs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 18 20:04:28 PDT 2011

Correct, if your starting price was $10 or under. And it stays on till the full
week (or whatever period) has passed, and you count the number of "watchers"
and hope for a good snipe war.

One thing I'm curious about, as a neophyte eBzass seller..if 5 people are
listed as "watching" one of my items, then the number shrinks, how do people
unwatch? Or do they have an automatic function that advises them of certain
types of artist or record, and they can opt not to keep an eye on that item?

dl