[78-L] Some photos and a video from the ARSC - LA conference

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:07:58 PDT 2011

While ARSC is working on ways to add Photos and Videos of ARSC's Conferences to the ARSC Home page, I posted a few photos from the LA Conference on ARSC's Facebook Page. There's also a video of the original song which - I think - was called "The ARSChivist's Lament" composed by and debuted by Tony Seeger at the Conference Banquet.

If you are on Facebook check it out. If you were at the Banquet you may see yourself. If not you'll see what you missed.

Steve Ramm