[78-L] Label Screw-ups

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 10:13:31 PDT 2011

I have an Okeh 78 Of "I Don't Know Why" by Harold Oxley's Post Lodge Orchestra (1924) that has a different tune altogether than the one labeled as such on a Lyric cd(Australian), which is where I first heard it and made me want it. Both instrumental, and I would have assumed the cd was wrong, but actually the cd tune seems to fit the title a little better than the tune on my 78; any help figuring out if the cd is wrong, or if my pressing of the 78 is mis-labeled, (i.e. mp3) would be appreciated.

Warren