[78-L] 25 years ago today

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:29:55 PDT 2011

That story has been told in many different contexts, places, etc. But I can
confirm that it happened in his home. One of the participants was vocalist
Lynn Roberts, who told me that story ages ago before it got into
circulation.

Another great story is when he stopped a taxi, got in, the driver asked him
where he was going, silence, then "How much do I owe you?"

Benny had a hard time remembering people's names, but he remembered what he
paid them!

Jeff Sultanof