[78-L] I didn't know we were that sophisticated ^

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 08:53:04 PDT 2011

There is a local company doing business as S&M Contractors.   They leave
business cards in my mailbox.

For some reason, I've never used them.

pc

In a message dated 6/12/2011 10:42:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlennick at sympatico.ca writes:

Not  totally unconnected with 78s. I'm just about to reuse a box that had
contained lps from the Sir Thomas Beecham Society in the 70s, addressed to
Toronto collector but care of the magazine for which he occasionally did
record
reviews and photographs. The publication was called FM GUIDE.  Someone
misheard
the name of the magazine and addressed it c/o the S-M  GUIDE.

No there were no Percy Grainger records in the  package (for those in the
know).

78-L  mailing  list
78-L at klickitat.78online.com