[78-L] I didn't know we were that sophisticated ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 12 07:42:37 PDT 2011

Not totally unconnected with 78s. I'm just about to reuse a box that had
contained lps from the Sir Thomas Beecham Society in the 70s, addressed to a
Toronto collector but care of the magazine for which he occasionally did record
reviews and photographs. The publication was called FM GUIDE. Someone misheard
the name of the magazine and addressed it c/o the S-M GUIDE.

No there were no Percy Grainger records in the package (for those in the know).