[78-L] Is this vertical cut?

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 18:09:24 PDT 2011

Hi Glenn,

According to Steven Barr's dating guide the first Vocalions were vertical cut, starting at 1200 in August 1917 and running to at least 1250 in January 1918.

The next number he shows after 1250 is 12025 in June, 1918, with these vertical cut numbers running too 12250 in January 1920.

He shows the first lateral Vocalion as 14000 in December 1919.

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records.