[78-L] THE BEATLES 78 RPM UNIQUE PRESSING COLOMBIA 1965-66

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 14:44:45 PDT 2011

Something about this doesn't ring right... if there WERE 78 Beatles pressings in Colombia, wouldn't we have heard about them already from the many Beatles collectors out there?

It is hard to tell from the pics but (a) it looks like a vinyl press, and (b) that label looks too shiny.

If it IS a real issue (not gonna cast aspersions on the dealer, but...), then it is one heck of a find, but wouldn't one like it or similar have already surfaced & be documented?

Brad