[78-L] Pre-1920 Japanese Record Labels

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Fri Jun 10 05:59:10 PDT 2011

I just posted links to the recordings from these old records.  They are devoid of any western influence, offering a glimpse into an earlier Japanese culture.  The records are all but trashed and the recordings are the best I could do.

Listen at:

http://78records.cdbpdx.com/Japanese/early.html

Comments??  CDB