[78-L] record shelving again

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 03:37:42 PDT 2011

  Mine are made from 2x14 framing lumber, carefully selected, lightly sanded
and sealed with shellac, in 4ft lengths and ceiling tall. All drilled and
screwed together, no dividers. Totally NONportable, of course.  I advise the
use of some kinda backing, to avoid shoving records right through and onto
the floor (done too often, here)

 ps - I made mine more or less randomly capable of holding 10, 12, and up to
16in discs, with 10inch the leader. Boxes of cylinders use up the extra
16inch spaces.