[78-L] Decelith of Caruso

Eòin f jfleming63 at msn.com
Tue Jun 7 23:21:56 PDT 2011

Perhaps more like "Greetings with a woman and children screaming at her
man at the front."  I wonder if the screaming kids had something to do
with the song selection. "Goodbye to Hope......Goodbye, forever..."
Little Mrs. Sunshine, she is.  Makes me think of Jones and Murray "If It
 Wasn't For You". I want to know where her man went when she said goodbye.

Jim