[78-L] Decelith of Caruso

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jun 7 22:24:41 PDT 2011

It is the other side of the record that interests me a lot more.
"*Seite / Side A + B: *A Addio (Tosti) / Gruß einer Frau mit
Kindergeschrei an ihren Mann an die Front"  I wonder if the Caruso
recording of "Good-bye" is used as a theme for the recording of the
greetings of a woman and children to their man at the front.  (Do I have
that translation correct?)

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com