[78-L] Raksin w/ Buck and Bubbles

Tim Huskisson timhuskisson at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 6 02:59:36 PDT 2011

Just speculation, but Raksin was probably in England working as a Music
Director for a show featuring B&B. He may even have been their own MD while
touring England. He would have had their band arrangements and direct the
various theatre orchestras wherever they appeared. He was obviously not in
England just to make an appearance on their record session.

Tim Huskisson