[78-L] Raksin w/ Buck and Bubbles

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jun 6 01:31:53 PDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

The recording date on the record in question is October 5,  1936.  I just
can't figure how he turned up in London on a record date with two other
Americans,  playing clarinet some years after (I assume) he'd pretty much
stopped playing professionally.

Looking forward to hearing the thing....it should be here in a week or so.

Taylor