[78-L] Puritan 4089

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sat Jun 4 12:05:31 PDT 2011

I thought for sure this was Paramount as well as I'm assuming it's a U.S. Puritan.  I figured the 30089 matched the catalog number for a vertical Paramount.  But I checked the January 1919 listing for NYRL and 30089 is Nona and Roses at Twilight by Paramount Dance Orchestra.  So no match here.  Do the labels match the songs?

Glenn