[78-L] Webpage about 78 by Capitol of Canada

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 1 16:16:43 PDT 2011

"Charm Records", sorry..that was the Phil Spitalny label pressed here by Regal.
And to clarify one point, I have "You Call EVerybody darling" on Regal so
there's no sense to his displaying the Regent label as a Canadian issue.

Check his page on Capitol's 6000 lp series..some of those covers were really
horrible.

dl