[78-L] Tim Edwards

Stewart, Joseph R RandyStewart at MissouriState.edu
Wed May 25 13:16:08 PDT 2011

David Lennick wrote,
"Was someone asking on this list about record dealer Tim Edwards, who has apparently vanished? I just found a box he'd shipped (not to me), as recently as this past February. Address is 4798 S. Lick Creek Rd, Morgantown IN 46160 if anyone wants to knock on the door." dl

You may have missed it-or your memory is about like mine!--but as you yourself suggested at the time, I contacted another Dave (Canfield) to see what HE knew, and I'll repeat what he wrote back to me on April 18:
"Tim Edwards has basically disappeared. The last I saw him was about a year ago when he came down for some 78s. He never paid for those, and his cell phone, home phone, etc. are all disconnected. I did actually drop some more 78s off in person to his house after that, but he wasn't home then, so I left them on his porch. I haven't even been able to reach him by email. I don't know if he is even still alive."

Curiouser and curiouser...

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU