[78-L] American Dance Bands on Film on Record

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Mon May 23 13:13:41 PDT 2011

Strange, my copy lists both titles as being on page 2334. It does list
two tunes called

"Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes" and "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes (Down In Tennessee)". Are you querying the date?

      Julian Vein

I just looked again and the title "Everybody Step" is plainly there.  I don't know what I was high on that night - I can only guess that I was looking for listings where "Every" and "Body" were two separate words.  Anyway, it's nice to know that, so far, this guide is perfect.  Thanks, Julien.

db