[78-L] Sales figures

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sat May 21 07:18:50 PDT 2011

I don't claim to be an authority on most any subject pertaining to this
hobby and I consider this list to be an excellent source of solid
information. With that, perhaps you might find this page of interest. It
was put up by a fellow named Kevin Burke. I do not know what his
credentials are. The entire site is devoted to "Rum And Coca Cola".
http://www.rumandcocacolareader.com/RumAndCocaCola/main.html
He has posted an article that contains information that may be of
interest to those of us looking for information on how sales figures
were arrived at.
http://www.rumandcocacolareader.com/RumAndCocaCola/importance_of.html

http://www.jazzstandards.com/history/history-3.htm
Is a nice site too. Is there any credence to the statement, "By 1932
total record sales in the US hit an all-time low of 6 million,
contrasting with the high of 140 million in 1927"?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.