[78-L] American Dance Bands on Film and Record

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri May 20 12:36:06 PDT 2011

I have been using my copies of this work for both Hawaiian and Gennett
(et al) research. First time thru was for Hawaiian material and I am now
on the second go round dealing with Gennett. There are many omissions,
plenty of typos and some of the dating is squirrely. But the same can be
said for any published discography, mine included.
All in all a reference source to be consulted and amended many times
over the years.
Malcolm

*******