[78-L] Any chance of Jimmy Clanton (Ace Records) being on 78

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 13:31:55 PDT 2011

My research shows the following

UK definite:
London American HLS8699 - Just A Dream b/w You Aim To Please
Top Rank JAR189  - My Own True Love b/w Little Boy In Love
-------------
UK possible (unsure of cutoff for London 78s):
London American HLS8779 - A Letter To An Angel b/w A Part Of Me

Australia possible (unsure of cutoff for London 78s):
London	HL-1466 - A Letter To An Angel b/w A Part Of Me

Canada definite
Reo 8199 - That's You Baby b/w I Trusted You
Reo 8264 - Just A Dream b/w You Aim To Please
Reo 8295 - A Letter To An Angel b/w A Part Of Me
-----------
Canada possible (unsure of cutoff for Reo 78s):
Reo 8352 - Ship On A Stormy Sea b/w My Love Is Strong
Reo 8394 - Little Boy In Love b/w My Own True Love
Reo 8443 -  I Trusted You b/w Go, Jimmy, Go

USA definite
Ace 537 - That's You Baby b/w I Trusted You
Ace 546 - Just A Dream b/w You Aim To Please
Ace 551 - A Letter To An Angel b/w A Part Of Me

It would seem that London in South Africa as well as Top Rank there
would have the later ones also. RGE or London is good bet for Argentina