[78-L] styli size help

Sergio Gutierrez antoniopaints at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 12:47:30 PDT 2011

  Can someone post here or help me off line with styli sizes I can use for the different companies/labels
 The styli on my head shell is done and now need to replace,I found a standard styli but maybe i should stock up on a few more
what is good to keep around if i only get a few extra i know some of you vets can have up to a dozen.
 Had a good tome in ARSC for the few day i attended it was good to meet some new collectors in my area and those from elswhere

Thanks-Sergio