[78-L] Timely Tunes

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed May 18 11:18:57 PDT 2011

I know they don't turn up that often but are they really that rare? Do we know what sort of pressing runs were done with these before RCA killed it?

My only Timely Tunes came in an ebay win where the seller was selling off a lot of probably a dozen discs and a Jim New Timely Tunes disc was in there.  Unfortunately it was cracked but playable.  Technically, with average per record it was less than $2.

Glenn