[78-L] the 'deadest' consumer audio formats?

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Mon May 16 08:41:44 PDT 2011

I *do* know that BBC Radio 2 uses MD for some things... if you listen to Ken Bruce's mid-morning (for the UK) program(me), he does a quiz called "Pop Master". For the bonus questions, he uses snippets of tunes, and THOSE I know are on MD.  How do I know this? because one day the player wouldn't co-operate and he came very close to uttering a profanity at it, then explained to the listeners (and the poor contestant) that he had a dodgy MD player, and that the 'boffins' would be in with another one "...imminently."

I can ask one of the people I have twitter contact with at BBC R Newcastle... he also does cricket commentary for Durham County.

Brad