[78-L] the 'deadest' consumer audio formats?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat May 14 13:27:02 PDT 2011

And Soundscriber, which came up here a couple of weeks ago:
http://www.aph.org/museum/virtual_exhibit/exhibit4/e40008b-2.htm
Here's lovely Joan Crawford dictating the day's torture of her kids:
http://www.joancrawfordbest.com/adsoundscriber62big.htm
Here's one you won't find in the average living room, but I remember one in use
as a logger at CKEY:
http://www.historyofwowo.com/soundscriber.html

dl