[78-L] What are the odds?

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:03:02 PDT 2011

Actually, there are a lot of Joe Salernos in the world. I googled myself
one day and was surprised to find this out. There was even a fellow in
Atlanta, I believe, had a wife and 3 daughters, but he had died recently
and someone had put together this little web site as a tribute to him.
We even looked a little alike. The name goes back to 13th century
Cremona according to one web site, and further back than that according
to another.

I was watching NCIS one night, which also airs on Tuesday night, and the
bad guy's name was Salerno.

It is a common name in Sicily. My grandmother's maiden name was Salerno
before she married my grandfather. So it's like Ms. Smith married Mr.
Smith and became Mrs. Smith.

joe salerno - the real one