[78-L] Age of record collectors

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Tue May 10 21:23:00 PDT 2011

Well I'm 68 and have been collecting since shortly after exiting the womb, that
would make me the oldest member on the list, so far anyway.  And so far, I seem
to be the only one who actually started collecting 78s when they were still au
courant - the only medium to be had, and therefore weren't actually known as
78s, they were just records.

But I'm not going to stand in front of all you youngsters and admit that!  Oh
wait a minute, I just did!!  I hate senior's moments.

db

P.S.  Actually, Mr. Barr is probably older than I, since he was born the same
year I was but I wasn't born until November.  So I guess he's the only one on
the list whom I actually have to respect.