[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 10 15:04:22 PDT 2011

Not impossible though. The youngest collectors are less likely even to know
what a 78 is, and the people who work in the thrift stores don't know how to
handle the things so they're often broken, but I still see them, sometimes in
large loads and sometimes just a few stragglers. And more often than not,
trashed or of minimal interest (polkas..feh). But they do turn up. Anyone near
Rochester NY, be sure and check out The Bop Shop where there are often hundreds
of 78s out in the hallway, cheap cheap.

dl